Friday, November 30, 2007

Slacker

I just wanted you all to know that I'm still around but there is a SERIOUS lack of knitting going on around here. Any time I have had that would be put into knitting has been eaten up by being sick. I just can't seem to get rid of whatever this is. First it started out as a sore throat, then went to my sinus', and now is in my chest and I've lost my voice. Sleeping has been so interrupted due to the coughing and that's making me so worn out. The last day of classes is the 19th so after that we'll have more regular blog posting and hopefully some knitting to boot!

I'm going to go slink off and drink more tea and Emergen-C stuff. Love ya! Peace.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Are you steeping up some ginger tea? It really helps!

Get better soon!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Meg said...

I'll second the ginger tea suggestion, and hope you are feeling better very soon. Thanksgiving break was such a tease, I'm looking forward to term end too.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

YOU TOO? Both myself and Mr. Larj are in the same boat with the killer cooties. WTF?

I've been drinking emergen-C also, I think it works better for me than airborne. I am trying like hell to keep it out of my chest.

Get better soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home