Monday, December 17, 2007

Hey There

Just wanted to pop in and say I have one test tonight and one tomorrow morning so soon I'll be back to blowing up your inboxes with posts. I have managed to start a sock and got the back and left front done on the baby sweater. I'm about 4 inches into the other front. I'll post photos tomorrow if I can, if not then Wednesday. The baby is being delivered Wednesday so I doubt I will have it done by then but it won't be too long after he shows up that it will be.

Suz, I did get the yarn, thank you so much! Soon I will get some off to you. Marg, I'm going for teaching with a major in Earth Science and a minor in Biology. Meg, tomorrow is my last day of the semester and I'm going out with Louie, Nate and Nate's girlfriend to get trashed. We need to find a time to do that together... SOON. Hope you did well on your math exam.

I need to get a hold of Mr. Ed to talk about completing my tattoo on my shoulder soon. I'm still sick, but I'm pretty sure that it's my mono that has flared up and if I keep getting as much sleep as I have this weekend it'll go dormant again soon (I hope). Got all the holiday shopping done last night now I just need to get wrapping paper and wrap all the crap LOL. See ya soon! Peace!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Can't wait to see more INK! yes!!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Mono? Well no wonder you've been sick so often. I'd not even thought of that! Duh! Had that once, ya know, for a while...it sucked!

Glad you got your crazy yarns!! Heehee!!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Hope you had fun on your night out. congrats on finishing up the shopping - I'm almost there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home