Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm sorry.

I still haven't taken photos of any knitting, but as you can see here, I did finally empty the memory on the camera so now I CAN take photos of the knitting. :)

I just had to add two of the snow photos, especially this one of Max trying so hard to use the snow blower. It was so funny to watch and he had a blast. The snow "ain't so pretty" now but it sure was that day.
And this is a photo of us with Shamus, my day old nephew. He is SOOOOO cute! It was great to hold a baby again... and the best part? Handing him BACK! lol Seriously though, he's awesome and I'm really looking forward to when he can sit up enough because I'd like to take all 8 kids to get a portrait together. It's almost freakish how much they all look like siblings instead of cousins.
So in between the snow, tests, and babies I did manage to get a tiny bit of knitting done. I have just cast on for the first sleeve of the baby sweater and have the back and both fronts done. My goal is to get it done shortly after Christmas so I can go visit the baby again and give my SIL the gift. It's hard to believe that my two youngest started out that size! Damn they grow so much it's freaking amazing! My two older ones were approximately a pound heavier so were a bit bigger.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get around to posting some actual knitting photos for a blog that is supposed to be for knitting! And I so miss the knitting. I'm fighting the urge to cast on something else too but the quantity of WIPS laying around is daunting so I resist. I'll tell you how well that goes for me later LOL. Peace Peeps! Love ya.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Fun snow pics.

A friend of mine had a little girl on Monday...Mia Ruth Murphy.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Nice pics, I wish snow was still fun.

I'm hiding my hat as we speak ;-) Glad you likey.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger meg said...

Oh, hey! Happy Birthday!! :-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home