Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just a quick update

Today is my new tattoo at 4:30, the one I'm keeping secret until it's done. I'm staying in a hotel tonight *wink wink* and am really looking forward to it. The person I'm staying with at the hotel is getting a We Call Them Pirates hat. I started it Wednesday night and I'm already half way done with it. I'll definitely get a photo of it before he takes off with it LOL. Well, it's not like I won't see it again :)

So tomorrow I'll post some photos and share my own designed tattoo surprise and whatever progress I make on the hat. It's a really easy knit and I think I'm going to make another one or two or three....

Have a great weekend! Peace.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Ohhhhh.............I am SO jealous!!! Can't wait to see it.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Can't wait to see the new one!!! I hope that things are getting better for you!

love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home