Sunday, July 17, 2005

Todays spur of the moment project.


And this is what I worked on today, for me. Posted by PicasaWe had a subdivision picnic today and I realized I didn't have anything small on the needles that would take a while to finish. The mitered squares are small but they can get done too fast so I cast on for these anklets and got to the color change. Then while I was at the picnic I turned the heel. I did all but one of the decreases after we got home. It was a fun picnic, someone entered us into an Edy's Ice Cream party and won so we got ice cream. It was strange, the only people who were interested in my knitting were two men from the neighborhood. They pulled up chairs and sat and talked to me for about an hour. One's wife was doing the games with the kids and the other's wife came over and sat and talked for a bit too. I don't know, it just seemed kind of strange and my darling husband did too. (Maybe he was jealous? Oooh wouldn't that be kind of nice for a change?) So anyway, distractions aside it was a good project to start. I'm still doing the patterns from Spun Mag's Summer Sock collection. I also did a few rows on the Micro Sweater. So off to bed early for a change. Have a great Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home