Friday, March 14, 2008

Check this out!!!

A "before" photo, taken on 9/5/07

and an "After" photo taken today: Holy sheep sh*t, that's only 45 pounds... well, not that it's ONLY 45, because that really is a lot of weight, but I still have about 50 pounds to go... what in the world will I look like then??? Hopefully not much more will come off my face. So anyway, just wanted to share the new hair with you and the new...

...nails. Gel. Fake. Too square. Financial commitment. But ones that will resist breaking and peeling unlike my own pathetic gifts from nature. Anyway, I needed some serious pampering today and so the nails and the hair are what I did for myself. I also went to Old Navy and bought a pair of clearance pants in a size SIXTEEN! I haven't worn a pair of 16 since high school. Boo YEAH baby! I like Old Navy, I think I will shop there more.

I do have some knitting to show you but since they are gifts I have to wait until I can get them to the recipients. Once I do I will post the photos! Ok, the next 6 weeks are going to be rough as a cats tongue so you won't see much of me or much in the way of knitting. I have four BIG reports to do and a poster presentation on top of opinion papers and 6 more tests. Wish me luck! lol Peace

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Wow!! Congrats on your loss?

That sounded weird. LOVE the purpley nails!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Happy Housewife said...

OH. MY . GOODNESS!!!!!

LOOK AT YOU!>!!>!>!>!>!>!!!!!!!

So tell me how you did it. i'm always interested in people's weight loss strategies.

Wow. You look amazing!

Come to the gym with me now!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Meg said...

You look fabulous, darling!

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home