Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fantastic Fall Sunday!

We decided to go for a walk in the park that is in the center of our sub... I guess it's kind of our Central Park eh? ROFL. I tried to get some portrait shots of the kids and got a few except for DS #3. He refused to cooperate so I'm going to have to try again some other time. I didn't want to pay the price of the school portraits so plan on getting some with my digital and ordering them from Kodak. I also wanted to try and get a group shot of the four for holiday cards but alas, see note above about DS #3.
I haven't had time to do much knitting, I'm still working on my report and basically just keeping the house barely together while I do so. It's really about the only thing I dislike about being a student. I love school, I love a clean house, and I love to knit but trying to do them all is tough when I work 25 hours a week on top of it. *sniff sniff* Do you hear the violin in the background? Geesh, such a pity party eh? I think I'm going to go take a quick nap before work. Hope to have knitting progress later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home