Thursday, August 04, 2005

Actual knitting content w/ a photo!


Knitting! Posted by Picasa I know it's been a while since I posted an actual knitting photo and I just took the time to upload approximately 50 photos to my Kodak Gallery of our trip and Garretts birthday. During the long, long, wait of the upload I put another inch on the foot of my anklet. I'm getting close to the yellow area and it's a really good thing because I have enough yarn to probably do 3 more rounds. So one anklet is going to have a slightly bigger yellow toe area. I think the remaining yellow will either be anklets for Miranda, a head band for her, or pompoms for the back of these softies. This Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmarino is fabulous and it's too bad that I will never be able to afford to do an actual sweater in her regular Cashmarino (I'm spelling that wrong I think, but it seems my spelling abilities ended back at the 3rd grade level). So that's what I was doing today.

I'm not sure what I want to work on right now. I need to finish my mitered square afgan, the two shawls, Garrett's sweater, Meg's TSP birthday gift, and I'm itching to start something new already. I also just found out that one of the girls I used to babysit for (a long time ago) is pregnant and due in early December, so if I can find out what she's having I can either make her a cardigan/hat for a boy which I already have the yarn for or I'll have to plan something for a girl, which I might have yarn for too. I still have some stash that I'd like to see gone so that when I get a job and take a month or two to get caught up on bills then I will be able to have some serious S.E.X. And boy will that be fun! So much knitting so little time I swear! Christmas may have to be store bought once again, yech!

Oh, speaking of babies, go the right side there and click on "All I Want Is You", Rachael had a baby boy yesterday (great date in my opinion, see previous post LOL) and he's sooooooooo cute. You have to check out those cheekies! Congratulations again mom and family! I'm off to see if I can get anklet #2 done tonight! Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home