Monday, July 25, 2005

Going!

We're going camping!!
Higgins Lake here we come!
***
Ok, we're not leaving until tomorrow afternoon, but in this horrible, I can't breath heat I've done NO knitting. I can't even think without sweating and it's almost beyond what I can take. So, honestly I have nothing to show you except maybe a photo of the half completed mitered square afgan. The poor skinny thing will have to wait until I get back home to be finished. I've decided to make the second ankle sock (the periwinkle/yellow) and focus on my son's sweater. I am also taking my TSP for Meg with me for a change of pace. That's going to be done totally by chart, which I have never done, so I take it in the hopes that there is even a remote chance I'll be able to focus on it. DS's sweater is "mindless knitting" for the most part so taking it with me will force it to grow. So that's where I stand and I hope I will come home with a few photos, some progress, and a whole lot of dirty towels and clothes. Probably a sunburn too.
Behave yourselves and be productive in the "cool down" that will happen in a day or two! We'll be home on Sunday so I'll see you sometime Monday with a run down. (oooh almost as bad as having to see someone elses vacation photos isn't it? the dread, I can feel the dread! LOL just kidding) bye!!

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Yeah, and that "run down" better be timely or i'm gonna pester you until you post it!! Heehee!! ;)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home