Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Here's the moon using the zoom on my camera. It took about six trys to get it to focus correctly. I'ts beautiful, beautiful, beautiful tonight! So tomorrow, after all the inside cleaning I did this morning and all the outside work I did, I'm knitting. I also did 6 loads of wash today too, and here's the kicker! It's all folded and put in the proper rooms too! Amazing, just with my voice... I mean my... well, whatever. I still have Harry Potter on my mind, I watched the Prizoner of Azkaban again while I was cleaning. So tomorrow, perhaps knitting news. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Wow. That's quite the improvement to the front. Did you make that slab paving into a mulched flower bed? I want daytime pics!

I'll wait for more knitting updates too, and may well want your advice on good beginners sock patterns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home