Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Today was my oldests 10th birthday. 1 decade ago I was in a hospital with a baby that took three days to get out of me then took my breath away. He was 16 days late, 8 lbs 12 oz of adorable cuteness that changed my life in more ways than even I can comprehend. He's smart and cute and has a very promising future in front of him. Garrett is just an amazing child and there are times I don't know what I'd do with out him, I love him so much. But then I believe that all my children rock! :-) I am biased, there's no denying it.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Awww. Happy birthday to Garrett, and I hope your family has a wonderful day celebrating with him.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great day for a birthday. :-)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Wow, quite a birthing story there. Ouch!

Happy Birthday to Garrett!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home