Sunday, July 31, 2005

Home, Sweet Home.


We're back!!! I'm seriously pooped, we had a great time, got sunburnt, and have a ton of laundry to do. But I'll be around tomorrow in between loads to post more photos. (If you noticed, and are wondering, they had just gotten done eating Blue Moon ice cream.) Posted by Picasa

Ok, tagged by Michelle (thanks LOL):

Idiosyncrasyn. pl. id· i·o·syn·cra·sies-A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.

Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies.

1. I love beets (yes Nancy I'll admit it!)

2. I'm obsessed with plucking my eyebrows, to keep the strays away.

3. I get very, very uptight when someone puts something away in the wrong place.

4. I can not stand it when someone squeezes the toothpaste tube in the middle and not the end!

5. And to end on that theme, I can not stand the toilet paper hanging down from the back, it HAS to go up and over the front.

Is that weird enough for you? I don't have anyone to tag! I guess this line will end here, but I can always add a few more "weirds" to this list to make up for it!

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger vintage lilac said...

Hello! I'm a friend of Holly's and I'm dying to know where you got your "bars" for your "WIP's"- I want some, too!

Take care and feel free to e-mail the info- vintagelilac@hotmail.com

Amy

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Welcome back!! You were missed. I'm glad you had a good time, and can't wait for more pics.

And you're not so wierd. I'm trying to come up with the quirkiest aspects of my character for my own list. Hmm..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home