Thursday, July 03, 2008

I had to share this moth photo. It was one HUGE moth that got into the house and this is it being freed outside. It was, I kid you not, about 3" long with a wingspan to match! It was freaky.

This is me, I colored my hair with straight purple but it doesn't show once again. Bummer.
And per Meg's request, I give you progress on the Basalt Tank. Working on the third hexagon and one more full one to do, then it's 5/6 and half hexagons to do. I doubt I will get it done this summer but it would look good over a tight long sleeve tee so I'll still wear it! :)
So, please pick yourself up off the floor and hopefully life won't get to fricken crazy that I won't go so long again without a post. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, despite all the storms we keep getting. Peace!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

That moth is KEWL!

I love the really huge one's so crazy looking.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Meg said...

cool math! thx for showing the basalt tank progress. it will look great over a long sleeve tee, too!

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.What lovely eyes you have.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Looks like you got a visit from a sphinx moth. My kids are fascinated with them. Unfortunately we only see them once in a blue moon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home