Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hats and Tats

I went get my new tattoo and took this to Mr. Ed. I was excited to give it to him and wish I could have sooner so he could actually wear it but hey, it's Michigan and the day will come again that requires wool on the head.

And for his lovely wife I made the shrunken head. I love it and they're fun to accessorize.
And this is my newest tattoo... flash on, flash off LOL. I love it. I love it so much it almost brings tears to my eyes. Mr. Ed is just amazing. Just amazing.
The red tailed hawk is my spirit animal, totem animal, something I always need to be aware of in my life - clear sight. Anyway, I'm in love with the hawk and Mr. Ed is my hero.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

It looks freaking awesome!
Ed truly is the master,
I'd love to see him modeling his new hat, you did a great job on it! One day I'll try two color knitting.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Happy Housewife said...

Oh Kat that is so awesome! I just love it!
I've been thinking about finding a new tat artist and yours might be my new one! His work is sublime! I'm encouraging my mom to get a Pheonix after her chemo is done and maybe she could go there! Where is located?

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Amy said...

love the skulls, and the tat. thanks for sharing,Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home