Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is where K@ waxes poetically about....

her total stupidity. Remember a post or two ago when I said I couldn't find the stitch markers that Meg made for me and I said they're around somewhere? Well, they were around somewhere... they are IN a WIP!!!! Hello? Knitter! Where did I think they were going to be? ROFL even though I felt as dumb as the rocks I collect I was very happy to "find" them again.

*gasp* Does that mean I'm knitting? Why yes it does! And on a WIP that's been going on for a few months as well! I'm trying to knock off some of my WIPs before the summer semester starts. See, I only have one class this spring and it's a math class so once the homework is done, it's done and there are no lurking reports to do, no presentations hanging over my head, and that my fine woolly friends means there will be knitting time for me this spring! WooT WooT

I'd love to show you the WIP with the markers but it's a birthday gift for my friend Jess who's birthday is in June. I will post a photo later though. Promise. So for now, I'm off to keep my coffee buzz and KNIT. Yes, I still can't believe it, KNIT, I am KNITTING and I am getting things finished and in between spaces in my house are getting cleaned. Life is good. Peace out woolies!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your E-mail for Detail of Getting a ride to Paulding.

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me in the previous comment,Farshid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home