Saturday, June 14, 2008

Quick it's late, again....

Since it's been awhile I thought I had better remind you what I look like again. I am so vain aren't I? LOL

A finished project! Jessica's birthday booty bag. I have to get it to her as soon as it's dry. I hope she likes it.
Hate the rain we've been getting but goodness, I LOVE the green. Green, glorious green, green, green green! sigh. I have other projects in the works but I didn't have time to snap a photo of them. I'll try to very soon! Peace.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lookin' good, girlfriend! I like that bit of vine peeking around your collar, very pretty. Good job on the skull bucket bag & the Catherine the Great poncho. Cool think about blogs, you can look up the previous posts & find out the yarn name if you want ;o) I've been known to do it . .

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

You're shrinking!!

The bag looks awesome...

Nice to see the greenesss after such a long and crappy winter.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Meg said...

I've been loving the green, too. The bag looks great! wouldn't mind seeing how your basalt tank is coming along... ;)

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home