Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well, I've been super busy trying to get my big report done for geology. I'm down to just typing up the geological time chart and then it is done! DONE! I do have some more typing to do for labs but it won't be hard, just copy questions out of the lab manual. It's the little push of midterm right now and then I will have a couple of weeks of "normal" until the big push of the semesters end. I keep dreaming of all the stuff I want to knit, like how I wish I could join in the Weasley Along for the new Harry Potter movie release. I'd make myself a sweater in a heart beat if I had the time and a pattern large enough, though I'm sure I could find a nice mens pattern and smudge up the shaping a bit. Oh and socks. Yes socks are still calling my name. I also have a couple of discontinued balls of yarn from Lion Brand that I'd like to make a scarf out of to match my pink fishermans hat. My son's sweater is still calling me as well as both my shawls.... And I now have an idea for a sweater for my 2nd son. I just don't have enough time and it's frustrating. If I stop procrastinating by posting here and get my typing done I may be able to squeeze in some knitting before I go to work. Wish me luck *grin*.

Update: I got my report done! It's done, it's done, it's done done done done! I even typed up two labs worth of questions (would have done more but I'm almost out of paper) and I have one of two essay questions answered for my midterm in Multicultural Literature for Children tomorrow. They are very short answer, two paragraphs each, but I'm doing them now so I can "think" about them and not try and do it on the fly tomorrow. Of course, doing them at home means they have to be higher quality but I'm ok with that because I am high quality LOL. I'm trying to get motivated to take a shower and I'm still in my PJ's at 1:35 in the afternoon. When I work I don't feel like showering until right before I go because the thought of having to change my clothes irritates me. I know, how pathetic is that? Like I can't wear the same clothes tomorrow again. TMI. I'm going to go finish my second question so I can go knit some. Hey? Did I happen to mention my report is DONE???? lol

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Yay for a done report!! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with working in your PJs. Good luck on the midterm - I'm sure you'll do splendidly. And then just think of all the knitting time you'll have back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home