Saturday, August 06, 2005

Here's our E=MC2... or better known as Albert


And here's Albert Einstein, our new kitten. I named him this as a joke and it stuck. So Albert's our newest family member and everyone is thrilled about it but Sticky. Posted by PicasaAlbert stumbled upon Sticky under a chair and I think they both almost had a stroke, then once they recovered it was a big ole hissing fight until I picked up Albert and Sticky went to go sulk under our bed. I really hope that it won't take too long for them to adjust to one another. He's the friendliest cat and so is Sticky, my dream is to have two cats sitting on me, purring happily and keeping me warm this winter. I love furry babies!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Service Held for Ohio Marine Slain in Iraq
More than anything, Robyn Williams will miss her little brother's smile. "It was angelic.
This blogging is great fun! Lots of interesting stuff here.

no bake cheesecake recipe

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger junebee said...

That is an extremely cute little striped kitten.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home