Thursday, August 10, 2006

Painting and stinky shoes.

Now this is tag team painting isn't it LOL? It was almost dark by the time we gave up last night but boy, this is the LAST side! The last, last, last, lastidy last, last! I NEVER thought we'd have gotten the whole house painted. The over hangs needed scraping, priming and then paint so were the most labor intensive. The siding was the easiest, just a wash and a coat of paint. Our frog house is almost done. I'm so geeked, especially since we have 4 weeks until school starts. Now if I can only find the money I need to get my books and finish paying off my tuition.... *sigh*.
Now, can someone explain to me why Albert is trying to get into my DH's shoes? Does his nose not work or was he looking for what smelled so bad so he could bury it? Brave cat! I can't stand being in the same room when my DH kicks off the shoes after he gets home from work. I'm seriously worried about the mentality of this cat.....
...except that this look says it all doesn't it? ROFL, peace.

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

With the tag team painting did your hair change color? j/k

Wow has Albert grown! But he is still young and will learn not to stick his nose into your hubby's shoes. LOL

Good luck with finding the funds for tuition and books. Our check had to be in by this Friday. It was painful to write.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Cats are weird. My Vinny does the same thing with anything that stinks. It's like he is masochistic, or something. He has to keep smelling it to make sure it stinks, and them sits with his mouth open as if to say "Yuck!"

The house is looking great! And good luck with everything for school.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, cats love shoes - stinky shoes! :o) Remember, though, what they use for t.p. Enough said?
My cat gives me that same look when I've displeased her for some reason.

Going to have an end-of-housepainting party? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home